Do you reach for an energy drink, or coffee in the morning because you can’t wake up? Perhaps another caffeinated drink midday because you feel exhausted?
There’s a reason people use the phrase, “burned out” in relation to how they are feeling. It’s entirely possible your adrenals are burned out.
Cumulative stress can overly stimulate the adrenal glands and drive up cortisol levels. Working in a high stress environment, or living with a stressful situation at home, can wreak havoc with your adrenals. Wouldn’t it be nice if you found a natural supplement to help? Keep reading!
Maybe you didn’t get enough sleep last night because you’re circadian rhythm is disturbed. Your circadian rhythm, a kind of physical, mental and behavioral ebb and flow (on a 24-hour cycle), kicks in according to how much light (or dark) in your environment.
When you miss sleep, it affects you in different, often not so good ways. You may not always realize when you can’t pay attention well or you can’t remember very well, that it’s because you’ve been losing sleep.
Lack of sleep also disrupts the body’s natural healing ability, which can lead to increased risk of chronic health issues, such as diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, and heart disease. And there are studies suggesting people can’t lose weight as easily, when they’re sleep deprived.
If we are to just take a look at “attention” for a moment, we would find scientific studies, pointing to things like, Adult attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is associated with alterations in circadian rhythms.
What’s even more interesting is that people with cognitive decline, such as senile dementia and mild cases of Alzheimer’s disease, can benefit from Interplexus Seriphos.
There are clinical applications for the main ingredient in Seriphos (serine phosphate derivatives) that can reverse hypothalmic-pituitary resistance to cortisol hyper-secretion. As well, it is also indicated in conditions of memory deficit.
There are wonderful non-narcotic all-natural sleep supplements suited to relieve a range of conditions. Each non-addictive sleep aid address different issues, but all of the products offer natural solutions to help ease you into a restful night’s sleep and / or help you sleep more soundly, all through the night.
Click this link: Interplexus Seriphos to learn more and order Seriphos, a natural sleep aid supplement that can also assist your adrenals.
Seriphos by Interplexus is uniquely designed to:
- Help optimize brain neurotransmissions (specifically to the hypothalmic-pituitary area)
- Provides a beneficial effect on memory retention and recall by rousing morphogenetic neuronal plasticity, which delays or prevents age dependent neurotransmitter deterioration or decline
- Potentially improves memory, helping in cases where cognitive decline, senile dementia, and mild cases of Alzheimer’s disease are being experienced
Feedback from users indicates that most individuals end up using it for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 9 months. In some instances, individuals start with 1 capsule per day and gradually increase dosage as directed.
People using Interplexus Seriphos reported that it helped them:
- Bounce back from adrenal fatigue
- Reset circadian rhythm
- Get better rest, if they took Seriphos for a minimum of three months, to a maximum of nine months
- Sleep better, even beginning with one capsule per day
- More than Melatonin for being immediately effective to provide sleep through the night
- Get at least a six hour night sleep for highly anxious persons
- Feel calm
- Sleep deep, more soundly
- Calm anxiety, even for those experiencing chronic stress (with chronically high cortisol hormone levels)
- Not only sleep better, but feel more alert the next day and think better
- Reduce heart palpitations
- Sleep better – even for those sensitive to hyperactivity, simple adjust when taking Seriphos (perhaps only with morning or noon meals and skip it in the evening)
- Even when Bipolar disorder was suspected
- Even when cortisol hormone levels are extremely high (causing insomnia, irritability, and exhaustion)
Bottom line: If you have difficulty sleeping due to stress and adrenal overwhelm, and experience any of the following:
- Memory or learning impairment as related to aging
- Know your adrenals are overworked, sluggish
- Suffer from anxiety
The suggested recommendation is sleep aid: Seriphos by Interplexus
This recommendation is based on research and noted anecdotal evidence from reviews.
Doctors advise you not to take Seriphos if you:
- Are pregnant
- Are taking alkaloid stimulants or on adrenergic agonists
- Suffer reduced kidney function or failure
If you have a sensitive stomach, it is recommended that you take Seriphos with (not before) meals.
Each Seriphos capsule contains:
- Serine phosphate 90 mg
- Calcium 45 mg
- Magnesium 45 mg
- Phosphorous 190 mg
SERIPHOS® is a pure product not derived from animal tissue. The serine comes from vegetable sources. The phosphate is derived from a pure phosphate donor compound.
To our feeling great, better health, and longevity,
Your alternative health researcher, joyful wellness guinea pig, and mindful Mind-Body-Spirit guru! Reach out to me if you need a boost, or a boot, to get yourself back in charge of YOUR well-being.
The book that’s been in the making for 13 years, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is now available for online sale and distribution (PDF format).
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself
P.S. If you find this blog informational, won’t you consider a small donation to keep it going? PayPal.Me/SheilaMurrey