Wash your pretty face!
I’ve only recently come to know of the benefits of washing my face with carrot seed oil. And thankfully, Primal Life Organics, a company I love and trust, is now offering a fantastic Carrot Seed Package: a carrot seed oil face cleansing and moisturizing system wonderful for any skin type!
Who knew a beauty routine could be a natural remedy for dry skin, oily skin, aging skin, and acne? I have normal, but sensitive skin, and excited to find the restorative properties of carrot seed oil in skin care.
This carrot seed facial system is new to me, but because I trust Primal Life Organics and use many of their products, I wanted to give these products a try.
Primal Life Organics puts so much care into their products, right down to the way they box their products for shipping! Love it! ❤️😉
Primal Life Organics has all the ingredient information and “how to use” on the link below. I am offering the “steps” here, so you can see how simple it is to use. (My way doesn’t have to be your way though. Life is an art!)
Step 1: Cleanse
- Wet your face with water;
- Shake the bottle of cleanser and then pour a dime size amount into one hand and rub it in your hands for a few seconds (to make it frothy and creamy);
- Massage the luxurious creamy cleanser all over your face and throat. I massage down to the chest. What is left, I massage the back of my hands too!
- Leave it on a few seconds or so and wipe off with a warm washcloth (so spa like)!
Step 2: Soothe
Note: I like applying the elixir (serum) just after washing my face because my skin is still damp. I tried it once after my face was dry, but for my aging skin, it just felt easier to glide it on moist skin.
- Shake the bottle of elixir a bit and then pour a dime size amount into one hand, rub your hands together lightly to distribute the oil;
- Massage the soothing serum all over your face and throat. Massage down to the chest. Use your jade roller or other facial tool at this time too!
- Leave this on the skin to bathe your skin in beautiful healthy nutrients!
Step 3: Moisturize
I scoop out a dime or less of this moisturizer with the back of my fingernail, (or use a tiny plastic spoon from a previous herbal remedy), and rub this between my fingers and apply to the skin right over the serum.
- Massage the creamy moisturizer (balm) all over your face and throat. Massage down to the chest.
- Leave this on the skin to keep your skin glowing and soft all day!
I’ll post again in a few weeks to show the results! So far, I am really loving the products and their ease of use! Note: I am typically not a 3 part skin system person, so I am fascinated that these products have inspired me to perform this routine. ❤️😉
Here’s how to order:
Happy to be an “A-Team Member” for Primal Life Organics! #ATeamPLO #CarrotSeed 😊
I share about Primal Life Organics #1 Best Natural Skincare because I love all of their products!
So, I have a couple deals for you! Take your pick: Get $5.00 off your first purchase using my unique referral code: https://primallifeorganics.com/?redeem=5f375efc4bd722003db3270f
Or click the link below to receive a $10 gift card to order from Primal Life Organics!
Remember my previous posts about my dental issues and how I found Primal Life Organics tooth whitening system?
And when I wrote about hand sanitizers:
As always, I’m your alternative health researcher, joyful wellness guinea pig, and mindful Spirit-Soul-Mind-Body guru! Reach out to me if you need a boost, or a boot, to get yourself back in charge of YOUR well-being. I’ll be offering a new holistic health & wellness coaching program soon!
Take it upon yourself to be healthy, joyful, wholly vibrant, and beautiful.
A bit about me:
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, both available on Amazon.
I can come to your bookstore, crystal shop, acupuncture / chiropractor office, or other holistic / natural healthy lifestyle business for books signings and lectures. For information on both of my books, visit my Amazon author’s page — Click here.
After 13 years of research and work, my health book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available at: https://read.barnesandnoble.com/book/take-it-upon-yourself-to-live-a-wholly-vibrant-life/
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Follow me on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.