Little things add up to stay healthy
What I’ve been doing since (or before February 2020 to stay healthy (your results may vary):
- Align spirit and soul
- Practice self care: mind and body
- Practice meditation
- Practice mindfulness
- Do a GRATITUDE ritual every morning
- Say a heartfelt “Thank you” to people and things in my environment (telling someone they’re wonderful is aWEsOMe too!)
- Consume 4 ounces of a certain redox signaling molecules liquid daily (over 2 years)
- Consume Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, B vitamins, Zinc
- Practice intermittent fasting (IF)
- Heal my gut issues (thanks to Paleovalley)
- Continue improving my fascia – thanks to Ashley Black’s fascia blasters: https://www.ashleyblackguru.com/?rfsn=4010015.a4ba8e
- Open public doors (like at the Post Office) with the bottom of my shirt
- If my face itches, wipe it with my shirt sleeve or neck of my shirt
- Wipe my fingers on my clothing after touching anything in public, especially after inputting my PIN during checkout process
- Bag my own groceries
- Do breathwork, especially after going out in public
- Breathe out forcefully (through my nose) several times immediately after leaving a store
- Use hand sanitizer immediately upon getting back into the car
- Wash my hands thoroughly (when I get home) before doing anything else after going out—thanks to nurse Trina Felber, creator of Primal Life Organics for her informative hand washing video!
- Shine my Photonic Health 660nm red light up my nose, in ears, and on my head and neck especially after going out
- Brush my teeth with Primal Life Organics’ Dirty Mouth Toothpowder – Buy here: http://i.refs.cc/bE9PYRPq?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjoyMzE5NzYyMTd9
- Use Primal Life Organics’ copper tongue scraper (and drink water out of a copper cup once a day—I believe in the health benefits of copper!
- Sing (Self tuning Sound Therapy!)
- Move my body often: Pilates, Qigong, Yoga, walk, dance, Yamuna (thanks to ongoing encouragement of my former teachers via their texts, podcast episodes, Facebook groups, and Live videos!)
- Log my food and water intake (been doing that for 2+ years)
- Weigh in each morning (since 9/19/20) thanks to Florida Blue’s Omada weight management program
- Hug my body in new ways
- Use self acupressure (nightly routine to beat the nighttime snacking habit and kick it to the curb!)
- Hug my husband
- Hug my son, his girlfriend, and our neighbors
- Strengthen bonds with friends
- Stay busy, but take time to rest and relax
- Be “Present” MORE
- Bring my WHOLE self into my work
- Learn new things (Living “Off Grid” has been quite challenging!)
- Take cold showers (thanks to Wim Hof and our new “Off Grid” pioneer-like lifestyle)
- Released the COVID lockdown weight (thanks to the Omada program and Primal Life Organics weight loss supplements!)
Yes, I had gained 20 pounds in 3 months due to being stressed and depressed—mood can trigger all kinds of hormonal changes… plus, all the self sabotaging-thoughts like, “we’re all gonna die, so I’ll eat what I want” that seem to crop up when all you hear is doom and freaking gloom crap! But, thankfully, when I got my head back on straight, I released all 20 pounds in about 4.5 months.
Now, I feel so accomplished and motivated to lose the rest of the excess weight I’ve carried on my body for over 20 years! —Read more about what I’m doing here: https://sheilamurrey.net/2020/12/20/integration-diet/
A bit about me:
Personal Energy teacher with a brand new, 4-week, small group, self-coaching transformational program called, Integrated Spiral. All about transformative daily practices that apply what we have and bring us back into balance: mind, body, spirit, and soul. We expand our perspectives to diffuse tension (within ourselves) and empower (and improve) our relationships—even the ones we think we’ve lost.
An Amazon bestselling author of two co-authored books: “Transform Your Life Book 2 Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice” and “Energy of Receiving”, available on Amazon.
Plus, my updated health book (that took 13 years to research, test, and write), Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, is available for online sale and distribution (PDF format).