Are you suffering from a chronic health situation?
Do you feel hopeless or confused by conflicting health information or advice?
Stress and anxiety depresses the immune system, but why?
What does it mean to “stay open”, or “go inward”?
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life introduces the basic concepts of health and wellness from the holistic perspective. After 13 years of researching alternative medicine healing modalities, self experimentation and much trial and error, this practical guide was written to help you flow with your Soul essence and live a wholly vibrant life.
The information available to you in, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, will help you:
- Manage stress (Mind-Body methods)
- Breathe more fully (Pranayama breathing)
- Establish a well-rounded and more informed health team of professionals
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life is inspiring, offering you:
- Suggestions and tips on natural and common sense ways of maneuvering through health issues.
- 50+ questions you can use (or modify) when you need to visit any health professionals, to get the best attention and care you deserve.
- Simple and practical advice you can incorporate into your daily routine, and others, that you can try before you head to a doctor’s office.
- Learn ideas and suggestions to relieve stress, and find the benefits of mental balance and clarity. Discover the benefits that daily physical and flexible actions bring. Gain a rich understanding of the many options available to you by way of alternative, complementary, and integrative medicine modalities.
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life shines a light on the information you need to enhance your personal life and those members of your family whom you offer support and assistance.
Let’s keep things simple.
Send $22 to PayPal.Me/SheilaMurrey and include your email address.
In return, you’ll receive one email with PDF files of the updated, 200+ page, full color book for your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Or click here, to get your ebook copy via Barnes and Noble books:
Printed copies are $35. We want to save trees though, right?
This is the book Sheila has been writing for 13 years. The manuscript was completed 8/6/2018. Then, additional editing was completed, along with getting the book placed into the artful layout by Sheila’s husband, Richard Murrey (who is a professional graphics artist for NASA).
Sheila has been told that she’s a BRIDGE to the lay person (nonprofessional or inexperienced) who may be going to traditional MDs and not able to resolve their issues or understand where they come from (root cause/s), my book is an introduction to many natural and holistic health options and most importantly, offers HOPE!
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow Sheila on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself