Holistic Resume of Sheila Murrey
Sheila has a passion for life, holistic wellness and healthy natural living. Sheila can be described as empathic, intuitive, compassionate, positive, loving, caring, full of life and energy, and wise about many holistic approaches to life.
Sheila seeks to be as water–always seeking balance, and is a friend to most. Believing that, We Are All Connected
, Sheila stays centered and ready to listen and help. She is knowledgeable of raw vegan, nutritious vegetarian, and blood type diets, and promotes conscious eating as a lifestyle choice, and plant-based options when prompting the body to heal, as these are wonderful choices to make for food and as medicine.
Sheila embodies and teaches by example personal responsibility in a holistic way for consistently improving health.
In business, Sheila provides the highest and most personal quality customer service, researching the most accurate and up-to-date information from a variety of well established sources. She fully understands HIPAA, FERPA, and other regulations and mandates and holds any personally identifiable information in her hands in the most private and confidential manner as possible.
CORE SERVICES OFFERED
Emotional vibrational based therapies:
- Fast Track for Kidz online or in person session (therapy in play) to ease children’s negative emotions
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) online sessions–to calm the mind and restore the body
- In person AromaTouch essential oils on clients’ hands / feet
- Foot Reflexology (from the student’s perspective)
- Energy Medicine
- Tuning forks alignment and blessing
- Tingsha chime auric field blessing
- Sing emotionally uplifting songs (as appropriate, and by request/inspired action)
Additionally, Sheila can offer:
- Education on the use of essential oils
- Education on the endocannabinoid system
- Education on improving one’s wellness with Redox Signaling molecules
- Education regarding the nature of empaths
- Education on spiritual and metaphysical topics
Plus, administrative and technology tasks:
- Client contact management
- Social media outreach using LinkedIn, WordPress, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Provide exceptional and caring service
- Provide clients a safe space to be heard and permission to cry
- Create / update marketing materials
Author of three self-help books: Transform Your Life! Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice (2014. Transformation Publishing); The Energy of Receiving (2015. Happiness Publishing); and Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life! (2018 Self-published via Smashwords)
- Has a knack for putting people at ease
- Epitomizes integrity (word and deed match)
- Keen eye for details
- Provides timely communication
Sheila believes that wellness is a pursuit and that nature has the ability to empower our health now and in the future. It is her mission to bring you the knowing you are never alone, always worthy, universally supported, vastly loved, and that everything you need or ever needed was INSIDE of YOU!
When any modality is suggested, she recommends the safest most natural ones, or highest quality and non-toxic products that empower you, add vibrant health and easily allow you and your loved ones to live life to the fullest.
Sheila fasts, juices whole. Organic vegetables, and consumes a mostly plant-based, organic foods diet. These consistent and disciplined practices allow her to reach a heightened awareness of the interconnectedness of ALL.
Sheila believes in reaching for harmony and balance in everything she endeavors to do. Wellness is her top priority for herself, family, friends, and tribe.
Examples of how Sheila has saved time and money for her coworkers and employers:
When a coworker experienced neck pain so much he couldn’t turn his head (affecting his ability to work), Sheila showed him how to ease into a “forward bend” yoga posture and breathe to relieve the pain and tension! His suffering subsided with a minute or two!
When a new employee was asking about where to go for yoga classes, the company administrative specialist brought him to Sheila for more information.
Another coworker was suffering from chronic sinus issues. Sheila was surprised when he approached her for help. Not a doctor (of course), she explained a bit about what she uses to relieve similar issues. Every person is different and unique though! Some of what Sheila recommended follows:
- Eliminate dairy consumption (especially during healing timeframes, or only consuming cultured dairy)
- Using pure therapeutic essential oils
- Consuming raw garlic or taking a garlic capsule supplement
- Eating raw ginger throughout the day
- Consuming a glass of warm lemon water (morning and evening)
- Using a Neti-pot to rinse the nasal cavity
- Perform alternate nostril breathing
- Perform massage techniques, such as pulsing above the collarbone, etc
For the full story and more, refer to Sheila’s new book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life!
Eastern Michigan University – Online
M.S., Integrated Marketing Communications, 15 credit hours of a 30 credit hour program; Includes transfer credit from WV University-same program; 4.0 CGPA – 2008
American Intercontinental University – Online
B.FA. Visual Communications/Digital Design, Summa Cum Laude 3.90 CGPA, 8/24/2003 – 10/2/2004
North Harris Montgomery Community College District – The University Center
Distance Learning Certification Program, Certificate Awarded – Oct. 23, 1999
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Daytona Beach, FL
A.S., Business Administration, Degree Conferred – Dec. 14, 1996
Detailed professional resume available upon request.
ASD – Sr Applications Systems Analyst (Remote / Agile) | June 2017 – Present
ETG (at Emerson Process Management, Bradenton) – Technical Writer | May 2014 – May 2017
Signature Consultants (at Jabil Circuit, St. Petersburg) – Business Systems Analyst (Agile team environment)| July 2013 – May 2014
AustinCSI (at AT&T Mobility, Orlando) – User Acceptance Tester| Oct 2012 – July 2013
RCG (at Walt Disney World, Parks & Resorts, Kissimmee) – Business Technical Analyst| Nov 2011 – Oct 2012
RK Management (at Campus Management, Boca Raton) – Business Analyst (Agile)| Sep 2011 – Nov 2011
Signature Consultants (at Florida Virtual Schools, Orlando) – Business Analyst (Agile)| Feb 2011 – Sep 2011
InDyne, Inc., Cape Canaveral Air Force Station – Director of Work Management Assistant| Mar 2009 – Feb. 2011
Space Gateway Support, Kennedy Space Center – Programmer Analyst| May 2004 – Oct. 2008
Ellucian – Technical Writer & Analyst (100% Travel)| Sep 2000 – Aug 2003 & | Jul 1998 – Apr 1999
Lone Star College, Houston, TX – Trainer – District Administrative Systems| Sep 1999 – Sep 2000
OnSource Consulting, Inc., Houston, TX – Technical Recruiter| May 1999 – Sep 1999
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL – Computer Specialist| Aug 1988 – Jul 1998
PREVIOUS and CONCURRENT WORK HISTORY
Radio Shack (broadened Sheila’s understanding and love of electronics, first introduced to her by helping her dad fix radios, televisions, etc.)
Direct and Multi-Level Sales (taught Sheila how to sell)
Janitorial services (taught Sheila appreciation of a job well done, never take others for granted, and to always have a dream)
Multiple restaurants (taught Sheila the meaning of customer service and being purposeful)