Holistic Resume of Sheila Murrey
CORE SERVICES OFFERED
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) sessions and lessons to calm the mind and body
- Application of AromaTouch essential oils on clients’ hands / feet
- Foot Reflexology (from the student’s perspective)
- Laying on of Hands & Reiki Energy Medicine
- Tingsha chime auric field blessing
- Sing emotionally uplifting songs (as appropriate, and by request/inspired action)
- Author of three self-help books: Transform Your Life! Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice (2014. Transformation Publishing); The Energy of Receiving (2015. Happiness Publishing); and Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life! (2018 Self-published / Smashwords)
Additionally, Sheila can offer:
- Education on the use of essential oils
- Education on the endocannabinoid system
- Education on Redox Signaling molecules
- Education regarding the nature of empaths
- Education on the metaphysical side of things
- Client contact database record-keeping
- In office or virtual customer service
- Email / Marketing touches and the record-keeping associated with such to keep your correspondence organized
- Social media outreach
- When contacting clients, exude heart-based empathy (while onsite at your facility: upon arrival — warm greeting as clients enter the facility. Provide exceptional and caring service, answering any questions they may have and providing brief orientations and tours as time permits and according to the clients desire. Provide them a safe space to be heard.
- Ensure product deliveries reach clients
- Follow up with clients for help with any questions.
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each client prior to every visit, ensuring validity of their identification, medications, and health history (mostly over the phone).
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary.
- Communicate with employees to maintain a steady client traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Record and collaborate with product suppliers.
- Respond to and resolve client requests, complaints, or compliments via phone, video conferencing, or through email, as needed.
- Maintain organization of online databases, Sharepoint, Google docs, etc.
- Maintain patient database through entering new clients, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating patient registration status.
- Create / update marketing materials
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming marketing materials.
- Provide CBD oil based Education and Guidance:
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Maintain a basic understanding of Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided.
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed.
- Record specific requests, preferences, and notes concerning client registration status (in the specific case of medical cannabis) using appropriate software.
- Has a knack for putting people at ease
- Epitomizes integrity (word and deed match)
- Keen eye for details
- Provides timely communication
Sheila believes that wellness is a pursuit and that nature has the ability to empower our health now and in the future. It is her mission to provide the safest, natural, and highest quality, plant-based products that empower you, add vibrant health and easily allow you and your loved ones to live life to the fullest.
- Eliminating dairy (during healing timeframes, or consuming cultured dairy only)
- Using pure therapeutic essential oils
- Consuming raw garlic or taking a garlic capsule supplement
- Eating raw ginger throughout the day
- Consuming a glass of warm lemon water (morning and evening)
- Using a Neti-pot to rinse the nasal cavity
- Alternate nostril breathing
- Massage techniques like pulsing above collarbone, etc
For the full story and more, refer to Sheila’s new book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life!