Holistic Resume of Sheila Murrey
Sheila has a passion for life, holistic wellness and healthy natural living. Sheila can be described as empathic, intuitive, compassionate, positive, loving, caring, full of life and energy, and wise about many holistic approaches to life.
Sheila seeks to Be As Water–always Integrating the Spiral, and Balancing. Engaging as friend, sibling, or parental figure with many. Why?
After a metaphysical experience years ago, Sheila knows, We Are All Connected
, And that life is a beautiful tapestry. Pull a string on one side, it changes the look of the design all the way through!
Sheila stays centered and ready to listen and help. She is knowledgeable of raw vegan, nutritious vegetarian, Blood Type diet, Jenny Craig, intermittent fasting, and WildFit, and promotes conscious eating as a lifestyle choice. Plant-based diet options assist the body to heal. So much of good health comes from understanding food as medicine.
Sheila embodies and teaches by example personal responsibility in a holistic way for consistently improving health. She has studied with Dr. Tieraona Low Dog (through The Sacred Science), Dr. Joe Dispenza (continually working and practicing his course, The Formula), and is an annual subscriber of Dr. Bruce Lipton’s community, joining him and his nephew Alex, and host of other community members each month on a Live Zoom call! She has studied with Lama Nicholas Packard, master Qigong teacher and healer. She has studied and assisted Dr. Alison J. Kay, author, yogi, energy medicine doctor, and life coach, as well as Bob Linde, master herbalist. Sheila has also taken several courses in Reflexology, Reiki, and classes from The Institute of Noetic Science, founded by astronaut Edgar Mitchell. She has spoken with Neale Donald Walsch, traveled with Patricia McGivern to sacred sites in Ireland, England, and Scotland, and met Dr. Bruce Lipton in person–a genuine highlight of her life!
Sheila currently volunteers as an assistant to Dr. Raymond Moody, of Life After Life and God Is Bigger Than the Bible, and many other books–writing email correspondence to those who write in to him with their very tender and personal stories of near death experiences (NDEs) and shared death experiences (SDEs).
Sheila researches and resolves issues accurately with up-to-date information from a variety of well established sources. She fully understands HIPAA, FERPA, and other regulations and holds any personally identifiable information in the most private and confidential manner as possible.
Sheila’s books are all on Amazon. Follow her on Amazon
to receive the notification when she releases new offerings.
CORE SERVICES OFFERED
Emotional vibrational based therapies:
- Reverend (performing weddings, funerals, death-and-dying comfort)
- Reiki (Certified Levels I & II, Masters certification in progress)
- Integrating the Spirals
- Energy Medicine
- Magical U card sessions (therapy in play) to ease children’s negative emotions (Certified)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) sessions–to calm and restore mind-body
- AromaTouch essential oils on hands/feet
- Foot Reflexology (practicing student)
- Tuning forks alignment and blessing
- Tingsha chime auric field blessing
- Sings / chants to uplift emotions fun songs (by request/inspired action)
Additionally, Sheila offers:
- Spiritual advice
- Afterlife (death-and-dying comfort)
- Education on the use of essential oils
- Education on holistic health and holism (Dao and Qi)
- Education on raw and living foods, superfoods, herbs, supplements
- Relationship education for empaths
- Spiritual, cosmology, and metaphysical philosophies
Plus, administrative and technology tasks:
- Create / update marketing materials for dream clients with retired, award-winning artist husband – see MurreyCreations
- Social media outreach using LinkedIn, WordPress, Instagram, GETTR, Pinterest, Rumble, and Facebook
- Exceptional personalized and empathic services, including a safe space to be heard and permission to cry cleansing tears
- Technical tools: Windows Word, Excel and more, Mac tools such as Pages, Snagit, Adobe Creative Suite tools such as Acrobat to edit PDF documents and Photoshop, InDesign, Kindle Create, TEAMS, Jira, Salesforce, SharePoint, GovWin, and TeamViewer (to see other’s screens as necessary)
Author of three self-help books: Transform Your Life! Inspirational Stories and Expert Advice (2014. Transformation Publishing); The Energy of Receiving (2015. Happiness Publishing); Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life! (2018 Self-published via Smashwords with the second edition being released on Amazon 2023); Blue Eyes: Ethereal Messages of Connection (2022) Amazon print and Kindle versions: https://amzn.to/3WV68KF
- Keen observer
- Active Listener
- Enjoys sharing
- Promotes integrity
- Emotional balancing
- Mediates conflicting viewpoints
- Knack for putting people at ease
- Speaks with a calming voice
- Communicates in timely manner
- Critiques privately; praises publicly
Sheila believes that wellness is a pursuit and that nature has the ability to empower our health now and in the future. It is her mission to bring you the knowing that you are never alone, always worthy, universally supported, vastly loved, and that everything you need (or ever needed) is INSIDE of YOU!
When any modality is discussed, Sheila recommends the safest most natural ones, and ones that you can do for yourself without any external tools. If anything outside of you is offered, it is of the highest quality and non-toxic, such as structured water. Sheila’s focus is to always empower you, increase your vibrancy, and easily allow you (and your loved ones), to live life to the fullest.
Sheila practices Intermittent Fasting (IF) including juicing, smoothies, and such, into her cyclical diet, with whole, fresh, organic vegetables as her dominant food sources. These consistent and disciplined practices allow her to reach a heightened awareness of the interconnectedness of ALL.
Sheila believes in reaching for harmony and balance in everything she endeavors to do. Wellness is her top priority for herself, family, friends, healing circle, and tribe.
Examples of how Sheila has saved time and money for her coworkers and employers:
When a coworker experienced neck pain so much he couldn’t turn his head (affecting his ability to work), Sheila showed him how to ease into a “forward bend” yoga posture and breathe to relieve the pain and tension! His suffering subsided with a minute or two!
When a new employee was asking where to go for yoga classes, the corporate company’s HR administrative specialist brought him to Sheila for more information.
Another coworker was suffering from chronic sinus issues. Sheila was surprised when he approached her for help. Not a doctor (of course), she explained a bit about what she uses to relieve similar issues. Every person is different and unique though! Some of what was suggested was:
- Eliminate dairy consumption (especially during healing timeframes, or only consuming cultured dairy)
- Using pure therapeutic essential oils
- Consuming raw garlic or taking a garlic capsule supplement
- Eating raw ginger throughout the day
- Consuming a glass of warm lemon water (morning and evening)
- Using a Neti-pot to rinse the nasal cavity
- Perform alternate nostril breathing
- Perform massage techniques, such as pulsing above the collarbone, etc
For the full story and more, refer to Sheila’s 2018 book (currently second edition in progress and will receive a new title), Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life!
Eastern Michigan University – Online
M.S., Integrated Marketing Communications, 15 credit hours of a 30 credit hour program; Includes transfer credit from WV University-same program; 4.0 CGPA – 2008
American Intercontinental University – Online
B.FA. Visual Communications/Digital Design, Summa Cum Laude 3.90 CGPA, 8/24/2003 – 10/2/2004
North Harris Montgomery Community College District – The University Center
Distance Learning Certification Program, Certificate Awarded – Oct. 23, 1999
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Daytona Beach, FL
A.S., Business Administration, Degree Conferred – Dec. 14, 1996
Detailed professional resume available upon request.
ASD – Technical / Proposal Writer and Document Manager (Corporate) | Sept. 2021 – Present
ASD – Sr Applications Systems Analyst | Agile billable work (VA and CDC) government contracts | June 2017 – Sept. 2021
ETG (at Emerson Process Management, Bradenton) – Technical Writer | May 2014 – May 2017
Signature Consultants (at Jabil Circuit, St. Petersburg) – Business Systems Analyst (Agile team environment)| July 2013 – May 2014
AustinCSI (at AT&T Mobility, Orlando) – User Acceptance Tester| Oct 2012 – July 2013
RCG (at Walt Disney World, Parks & Resorts, Kissimmee) – Business Technical Analyst| Nov 2011 – Oct 2012
RK Management (at Campus Management, Boca Raton) – Business Analyst (Agile)| Sep 2011 – Nov 2011
Signature Consultants (at Florida Virtual Schools, Orlando) – Business Analyst (Agile)| Feb 2011 – Sep 2011
InDyne, Inc., Cape Canaveral Air Force Station – Director of Work Management Assistant| Mar 2009 – Feb. 2011
Space Gateway Support, Kennedy Space Center – Programmer Analyst| May 2004 – Oct. 2008
Ellucian – Technical Writer & Analyst (100% Travel)| Sep 2000 – Aug 2003 & | Jul 1998 – Apr 1999
Lone Star College, Houston, TX – Trainer – District Administrative Systems| Sep 1999 – Sep 2000
OnSource Consulting, Inc., Houston, TX – Technical Recruiter| May 1999 – Sep 1999
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL – Computer Specialist| Aug 1988 – Jul 1998
PREVIOUS and CONCURRENT WORK HISTORY
Radio Shack (broadened Sheila’s understanding and love of electronics, first introduced to her by helping her dad fix radios, televisions, etc.)
Direct and Multi-Level Sales (taught Sheila how to sell)
Janitorial services (taught Sheila appreciation of a job well done, never take others for granted, and to always have a dream)
Multiple restaurants (taught Sheila the meaning of customer service and being purposeful)